Kendall is a suburban neighborhood of metropolitan Miami, Florida, United States. As of the 2000 census, the area had a total population of 75,226.
While the defined boundaries of the community have been labeled Kendall by the US Census Bureau, locals often included western communities, such as The Hammocks, Country Walk, The Crossings, Kendale Lakes, Kendall West, and Three Lakes, subdivisions of Kendall.
According to the census, is Kendall home to over 11,000 Colombian Americans, one of the largest populations in the United States.
Kendall is served by the Miami Metrorail at Dadeland North and Dadeland South stations. Both stations provide service from Dadeland to Downtown Miami, and Miami Central Station at Miami International Airport in 2012. Dadeland South station is a major transit depot in the area, connecting the southernmost suburbs of Homestead and Florida City to Metrorail via limited-stop bus rapid transit along the South Miami-Dade Busway.
Kendall Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Kendall
- 10602 SW 118th Ave, Unit 10602 Kendall, FL 33186
- 8709 SW 137 Ave, Unit 8709 Kendall, FL 33183
- MLS # A10743150 Kendall, FL 33196
Sold Listings in Kendall
- 8335 SW 152 Ave, Unit B110 Kendall, FL 33193
- Beauty & Nail Salon By Tamiami Airport Kendall, FL 33186
- 9447 SW 170th Psge, Unit 9447 Kendall, FL 33196
- 15273 SW 89 Te, Unit 0 Kendall, FL 33196
- 12941 SW 133 Te, Unit 0 Kendall, FL 33186
- 9372 SW 171 Av, Unit Suite Kendall, FL 33196
- 15056 SW 116th Street, Unit 15056 Kendall, FL 33196
- 6362 SW 164th Path, Unit 0 Kendall, FL 33193
- MLS # A10695205 Kendall, FL 33196
Walk Score for Kendall
Kendall School Data
Kendall School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.