Kendall is a suburban neighborhood of metropolitan Miami, Florida, United States. As of the 2000 census, the area had a total population of 75,226.
While the defined boundaries of the community have been labeled Kendall by the US Census Bureau, locals often included western communities, such as The Hammocks, Country Walk, The Crossings, Kendale Lakes, Kendall West, and Three Lakes, subdivisions of Kendall.
According to the census, is Kendall home to over 11,000 Colombian Americans, one of the largest populations in the United States.
Kendall is served by the Miami Metrorail at Dadeland North and Dadeland South stations. Both stations provide service from Dadeland to Downtown Miami, and Miami Central Station at Miami International Airport in 2012. Dadeland South station is a major transit depot in the area, connecting the southernmost suburbs of Homestead and Florida City to Metrorail via limited-stop bus rapid transit along the South Miami-Dade Busway.
Kendall Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Kendall
- 10546 SW 118 Ave, Unit 10546 Kendall, FL 33186
- 10464 SW 118th Ave, Unit 10464 Kendall, FL 33186
- Restaurant / Cabaret Kendall, FL 33184
- 15610 SW 80th St., Unit J-208 Kendall, FL 33193
- 12492 SW 127 Ave Kendall, FL 33186
Sold Listings in Kendall
- 14221 N N. Kendall Drive, Unit 406c Kendall, FL 33186
- 15150 SW 94 Te Kendall, FL 33196
- 7421 SW 152 Ave, Unit 9-201 Kendall, FL 33193
Walk Score for Kendall
Kendall School Data
Kendall School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.