Kendall is a suburban neighborhood of metropolitan Miami, Florida, United States. As of the 2000 census, the area had a total population of 75,226.
While the defined boundaries of the community have been labeled Kendall by the US Census Bureau, locals often included western communities, such as The Hammocks, Country Walk, The Crossings, Kendale Lakes, Kendall West, and Three Lakes, subdivisions of Kendall.
According to the census, is Kendall home to over 11,000 Colombian Americans, one of the largest populations in the United States.
Kendall is served by the Miami Metrorail at Dadeland North and Dadeland South stations. Both stations provide service from Dadeland to Downtown Miami, and Miami Central Station at Miami International Airport in 2012. Dadeland South station is a major transit depot in the area, connecting the southernmost suburbs of Homestead and Florida City to Metrorail via limited-stop bus rapid transit along the South Miami-Dade Busway.
Kendall Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Kendall
- 8401 107, Unit 227 Kendall, FL 33173
- 14027 SW 91 Terrace, Unit 14027 Kendall, FL 33186
- 12876 SW 133 Terrace Kendall, FL 33186
- 10602 SW 118th Ave, Unit 10602 Kendall, FL 33186
- SW 112 St Kendall, FL 33186
Sold Listings in Kendall
- 12876 SW 133 Terrace, Unit 12876 Kendall, FL 33186
- 10401 N Kendall Dr, Unit A105 Kendall, FL 33176
- 12562 SW 124 Terrace Kendall, FL 33186
Walk Score for Kendall
Kendall School Data
Kendall School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.